Crab Feed – March 11, 2017
- Pasta, salad, garlic bread, all the crab you can eat & dessert.
- No Host Bar featuring Das Brew & Great wine!
- Bring your own bottle for a $20 corkage fee.
- Great raffle baskets – themed baskets full of a variety of great and valuable items including gift certificates, tickets, art & prizes.
- “Stock Your Bar” Raffle – featuring an assortment of great beverages valued at hundreds of dollars.
- Silent auction.
- Photo area with props to capture your memories!
Fremont Veterans’ Hall
37154 Second Street
Niles District of Fremont
Doors open at 6pm. Dinner from 6:30pm until 10pm.
This year’s theme is “St. Patrick’s Day”.
$50 all you can eat crab, pasta, salad and dessert. Wine and beer available for purchase.
$60 tickets, if still available, at the door.
This event is a benefit for Niles Main Street Association and the City of Fremont’s Giving Hope program.