Crab Feed – March 19, 2016
Concerned about the supply of crab? All our crab is coming from the clean waters of Oregon and Washington! Read the letter from our crab supplier for more information.
Online ticket sales are now closed. To find out if tickets are still available, please call Han Trinh at (510) 565-8884.
- Pasta, salad, garlic bread, all the crab you can eat & dessert.
- No Host Bar featuring Das Brew & Great wine!
- Or bring your own bottle for a $20 corkage fee.
- Live Music featuring The Newark Jazz Quartet – back by popular demand after their stellar performance at the Niles Oktoberfest.
- Great raffle baskets – themed baskets full of a variety of great and valuable items including gift certificates, tickets, art & prizes.
- “Stock Your Bar” Raffle – featuring assortment of great beverages valued at hundreds of dollars
- Silent auction – bid on great prizes like A day with the Beer Maker at Das Brew, and An evening out with friends at a Cooking class.
- This year’s theme: Under The Sea. (Feel free to come dressed in style!)
- Photo area with props to capture your memories!
Fremont Veterans’ Hall
37154 Second Street
Niles District of Fremont
Doors open at 6pm. Dinner from 6:30pm until 10pm.
This year’s theme is “Under The Sea”. Dress in the spirit of the evening to be entered in a special drawing!
$50 all you can eat crab, pasta, salad and dessert. Wine and beer available for purchase.
This event is a benefit for Niles Main Street Association and the City of Fremont’s Giving Hope program.