52nd Annual Antique Faire & Flea Market
August 28, 2016
Over 225 vendors expected!
6am to 4pm
Pancake Breakfast starts at 4am
In the historic Niles District
Fremont, California 94536
Vendor Registration now closed!
Time & Place
- Niles Historic District Niles Town Plaza, 37592 Niles Blvd, Fremont, CA 94536
- Sunday, August 28, 2016
- Vendors set up between 2:00am and 4:30am. All vendors must be inside the gate by 4:30am.
- Event hours are 6:00am to 4:00pm. Vendors must remain open for business during these hours.
- No break downs prior to 4:00pm.
- Spaces completely vacated by 6:00pm.
Event Policies and Procedures
WE PROVIDE SPACE ONLY
THIS IS A RAIN-OR-SHINE EVENT
- Bring your own tent, tables, chairs, etc. etc.
- Event hours are 6:00am. to 4:00pm. Vendors are expected to be open for business during these hours; no break downs prior to 4:00pm. Vendors must be inside the gate by 4:30am.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be sold or consumed on the streets or within the event area.
- Electricity is not provided. Generators must have prior written consent from Niles Main Street Association.
- Reselling or subleasing of space is permitted only with written consent of Niles Main Street Association.
- Vehicle traffic is not allowed within the event boundaries between 4:30am. and 4:00pm.- no exceptions.
- Spaces must be left clean and vacated by 6:00pm. on the day of the event (dumpsters are provided) or a clean-up fee of $50 per space will be charged.
- All merchandise must remain within vendor booth spaces.
- All merchandise must be displayed on tables, racks, or other display equipment; merchandise is not to be left on floor space. (Exception: furniture, sculpture or other large/tall pieces unsuitable for tables and racks.)
The Annual Antiques Fair and Flea Market is a family event. No merchandise featuring drugs, drug paraphernalia, or explicit sexual connotations will be permitted. Event staff reserves the right to remove vendors offering such merchandise for sale. NO sale of pets or animals allowed.
Questions, Contact Event Coordinator:Keith Elrod t-510-299-3610 f-510-217-6052 Email: AntiqueFaire@niles.org